News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

GIVI Wing Rack System

Started by callmethebreeze, August 07, 2015, 02:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmethebreeze

I have a complete GIVI Wing Rack System including two large monokey cases for sale. Very good condition. I have all mounting hardware as well. This came off my 97 Tiger. It will fit other models as well. These systems are sorted out and good for the long haul. PM please for details.

tech141

Do you still have the Givi's
It's SUPPOSED to be dirty - It's a Tiger.

Mustang

Quote from: tech141 on April 27, 2016, 12:52:22 AM
Do you still have the Givi's
erm ....................this clown hasn't posted or even logged in since he posted this 9 months ago .....................

don't hold your breath for a reply :mut

Timbox2

Quote from: Mustang on April 27, 2016, 02:23:42 PM
erm ....................this clown hasn't posted or even logged in since he posted this 9 months ago .....................

perhaps it was JJ himself, from the other side, spoooky
2016 Tiger Sport

tech141

Quote from: Mustang on April 27, 2016, 02:23:42 PM

Oh Fine!  Laugh!   I had to take a chance they were still available, didn't I.  Probably be easier to find a 18 year old virgin in Birmingham than a set of racks for my steamer under $500 :BangHead.  Have some mercy......  Or have a beer.  I think I will...

Bixxer Bob

Easy mate, you're ex military so should be used to a bit of leg pulling  :nod 

This forum survives on humour at each other's expense, it's not personal.   :friday
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JayDub

Is that Birmingham alabama, or Birmingham UK... your'e probaby right in either case  :icon_biggrin:
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Mustang

Quote from: tech141 on April 28, 2016, 05:04:18 AM
Oh Fine!  Laugh!   I had to take a chance they were still available, didn't I.  Probably be easier to find a 18 year old virgin in Birmingham than a set of racks for my steamer under $500 :BangHead.  Have some mercy......  Or have a beer.  I think I will...
can you weld?

there is no aftermarket support anymore for a steamer
hell there wasn't that much when they were new .....................
there just isn't enough of them around

Sin_Tiger

Well help you out with pics etc if you decide to go for a self build. Come to think of it another of our members who's on your side of the pond has done this just recently and did a pretty good job. If so start a new thread in the Steamer section and we'll take it from there.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

tech141

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on April 28, 2016, 11:25:58 AM
Easy mate, you're ex military so should be used to a bit of leg pulling  :nod 

This forum survives on humour at each other's expense, it's not personal.   :friday

Oh, I'm not upset in the least.  I get the humour and applaud it.  I am wired much the same.  I was smiling as I typed my response.  The heckling made me feel at home.  Thanks, Folks.

tech141

Quote from: Mustang on April 28, 2016, 01:29:51 PM
can you weld?

there is no aftermarket support anymore for a steamer
hell there wasn't that much when they were new .....................
there just isn't enough of them around

My welding skills are on par with my ability to stay married - Non Existant....   :icon_wink:.

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: tech141 on April 29, 2016, 01:25:31 AM
My welding skills are on par with my ability to stay married - Non Existant....   :icon_wink:.

Priceless !!  :ImaPoser :rfl

:thumbsup

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...