News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2016 Tiger MEET - where?? Who???

Started by Bixxer Bob, August 11, 2015, 02:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Seeing as the USA thread is dying of outside influences, we ought to have a UK plan and pick an event lead.

I'll run this for a couple of weeks for ideas then put up a pole.  Nearest the hole gets to lead  :ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

I'll lead off with Geoff's offer of Northumberland,  I know it fairly well and think it'll be up there with Scotland and Yorkshire.  That's you stitched up Geoff, and if you're leading, the rest can't eff off without you can they???  :bad
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

:iagree even if the US trip works out, there should still be a UK meet. Geoff, if you had a leg st stand on it's been kicked out from under you. Seconded  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

And I'm here to kick your third leg Geoff  :icon_biggrin: - thirded! ....just in case

Nick Calne

Hahaha. Bad luck Geoff.   :pottytrain2

Went through Weardale and Northumberland on the Scotland trip. It was amazing. Can't wait to go back.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

So Northumberland is out in front, lets give it a few days to see who else chimes in and then we can decide.

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

Oh yes! Getting excited already... Are there many sheep in that locale  :augie

motoOzarks

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

mat-tiger1

All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

JayDub

threepot

:icon_biggrin:
Told you the red bike wouldn't fool them!
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Bixxer Bob

JayDub

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on August 12, 2015, 11:00:48 PM
Back on topic guys....

Sorry Bob... (Hey fellas - does Bixer really look like that ↑↑↑)

GavD

:thumbsup
Anywhere off my little rock is great. I might have to make it a day longer next year though to make the most of it.

Ted has just bought a brand new S3 so he's keen, unfortunately Mo has put the R3 on the market and last I heard, he was considering a GS1200, so I've told him to expect a black ball from the TT.com boys!!! :pottytrain2
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S