News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

off road can

Started by lammy57, August 12, 2015, 08:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lammy57

Hi I have won a triumph endcan on ebay its the official one made by triumph question is can I just put it on
tiger 995i lambretta 1960 ser 2 ts1 240 lambretta 1957 model d ser 3

motoOzarks

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

Bixxer Bob

There is an alternative tune for the off road can, but I'd fit it and see how it runs first.  If it goes ok don't eff with it.  If it doesn't then TuneECU time to blow in the other map, or pay your dealer £30 or so to do it for you.

If you post the year of your bike, we can give you the tune number so that your dealer gets the right one.  As these bikes are all getting on for ten years old or more some of the techies were still in short pants when they were made and so are not likely to be as up-to-speed as we are.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Quote from: lammy57 on August 12, 2015, 08:38:05 AM
Hi I have won a triumph endcan on ebay its the official one made by triumph question is can I just put it on

It'll fit either an 885i or 955i they work great but not one of the great manufactured master pieces that's for sure,stand back at an angle and you can see the crease in the outer skin made by the baffle on the inside  :icon_evil:,they were made by Motad in Walsall.

lammy57

thanks will fling it on when it comes and take it from there been busy this week ! datatool removed new avon trailriders fitted all for a wee trip up the Highlands at the end off the month
tiger 995i lambretta 1960 ser 2 ts1 240 lambretta 1957 model d ser 3