News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

a couple of parts needed......

Started by steveo, September 10, 2015, 09:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveo

morning, ive managed to buy from a bloke near me a nearly complete set of  bodywork and tank so i can turn my red steamer into a black one (always loved the look of a black tiger!), however im missing a black front mudgaurd,does anybody have one for sale? also looking for a complete airbox as mine has been mucked about with and i am trying to avoid another sand in the carb moment that ive just had on my germany/poland trip! cheers in advance, steve

JayDub

Nick had a black one (NickVladivostock), I don't know if its still available though...
http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,14723.15.html

TigerWil

I might have the parts for you. Have to send them from Holland though. But because it;s not to heavy it won't be that costly.

Do you need the complete mudguard with the 2 sidepanels ?  :icon_scratch:
Been \"Down Under\"from Holland/Europe with my 3 mates on 3 Tigers 955 in oktober/november 2005 and drove 15.000 km in 8 weeks through the Red centre and the Westcoast of Australia ! See our website !

Nick Calne

Yup I have one. Condition reasonable.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

steveo

thanks for the response guy.,tigerwil as you have both parts i need, what sort of money would you like for them,iwould think i would need mudguard complete as mine is all red ? cheers, steve

steveo

morning,nick i messaged tigerwil but no reply for a few days now, do you still have black mudgaurd,and what would you like for it, cheers, steve

Nick Calne

Hello. How about a tenner plus postage? Can send early next week.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

steveo

cheers nick, i ll pm you my email and i can paypal you , cheers