News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 900 (885 steamer) end cans / silencers / exhaust needed UK

Started by AlienFing, September 14, 2015, 06:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienFing

I need both end cans, left side is totally rotten. I am on a tight budget unfortunately! Mine is a '93 Tiger 900.

After market will do if supplied with link pipes to suit my bike. Don't have to be perfect condition as long as not rotten. I am in Cornwall but will pay courier if willing to post.

Thanks for any help.

Nick Calne

Have both left and right side. They seem pretty sound. Is £50 plus p&p ok?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

AlienFing

Hi Nick, sorry only just seen that I had a reply! Could you send a few pics if possible please. I've been offered some through facebook but don't know if it's on or not!

AlienFing

Hi, follow up Nick, I think you could be the same person from FB, so have seen them and would definitely like them please. Cheers, Andi.

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

AlienFing

Ok will do Sin, thanks. I think it's automatically changed anyway! Now edited and deleted the email.