News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Palmer Products?

Started by Grambo, September 17, 2015, 02:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grambo

I am looking for a windscreen replacement for my stock screen and saw a few posts about the Palmer Windscreens and they look great, but I have written a couple of times and no response. Also, their facebook page seems to be inactive. Are they still in business? Any other suggestions for replacement screens instead?

Chris

Mustang

Grambo

Quote from: Mustang on September 17, 2015, 03:38:55 PM
http://www.palmerproducts.co.uk/

Hi Mustang!
Thanks for the link. I have visited it twice and sent two emails to them with no response. I will try again. Maybe they are just busy, but I have heard some good things about these windshields (though they are very expensive).  :icon_sad:

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Grambo

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on September 17, 2015, 08:37:22 PM
ipes1@aol.com

Thanks Sin! I tried using that email address and got an immediate response. I think I'm going with one of these windscreens!

supercoupe1993

Love my Palmer Products!!

Chris Palmer
2000 Tiger

Ron in Buffalo

I really like mine. However I cut the stock screen for extra support  Ron

ds99

mmm.. i got on for my 955i, and it's ok, but not sure it's worth the £175. still quite a bit of noise/buffeting above 70mph. i think the screen needs to be wider.

Grambo

I ordered a Large (smoked) screen! Its got to be an improvement over the stock shield that just buffets the crap out of my head and ears! We will see. Should arrive sometime next week I am hoping if not sooner. But yes, very expensive!

Chris

pxm

I've just fitted one to mine & it's very good. 
Bought it on eBay for £115 inc P&P but I should get my money back if I need to sell it.  It's the small screen size but some say larger is better.  I'm happy enough though.
A vast improvement on the standard screen & I can travel at high speed with my visor up (sunglasses on).  It gets noisier when the visor is down for some reason.
I wish I'd invested in it years ago.
2004 Tiger 955i, 1972 Norton Commando 750 Fastback
2016 Yamaha Tracer 900