News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Rugby.

Started by Nick Calne, September 20, 2015, 04:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff W

My daughter was taught maths by Jonny Wilkonson's cousin. Jonny gave him two tickets for the 2007 World Cup Final in Paris. He turned them down as he couldn't be bothered to travel to Paris! It was just too much bother. Fortunately my daughter turned out to be pretty good at maths, better than me for certain, and enjoys rugby as much as I do. So we are off to see Tonga V New Zealand at St James' on Friday night. I have never set foot in St James' Park, enemy territory for me.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

GavD

Enjoy,

Got 5 mates flying up for a weekend on the toon, taking in both games this weekend. Couldn't make it myself, but got USA v Japan at Gloucester.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Nick Calne

Quote from: GavD on October 06, 2015, 07:51:35 PM
Shotputters??

One smoking hot.  One just erm... more ...well more sort of... steaming! :bug_eye
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

GavD

Well,
who'd have put money on the Scots being the closest northern hemisphere side to make the semi's???

I felt a bit sorry for them last night, and that was before I'd found out the penalty was incorrectly awarded!!

Apparently Craig Joubert was desperate for a wee at the end!! Or perhaps he had visions of some William Wallace lookalike's hunting him down. :Topes
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: GavD on October 19, 2015, 04:59:09 PM
Apparently Craig Joubert was desperate for a wee at the end!! Or perhaps he had visions of some William Wallace lookalike's hunting him down. :Topes

Reported that Police Scotland were investigating a robbery at Twickenham  :augie

And there is a twitter feed (whatever that is) that Usain Bolt has asked him to sign up as his coach for next season but he hasn't touched down in Sydney yet. He certainly won't be making any plans for holidays in the highlands anytime soon.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Typical Scottish sporting luck in action I'm afraid...

Play better than you have in ages, then get robbed by misfortune when you dare to dream it could actually come true. Gutted for you.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?