News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

North Central Arkansas Ride

Started by jsingraham, September 29, 2015, 11:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsingraham

Just thought I would throw this out in case anyone needs a reason to get away for a couple of days...going to make a run to North Central Arkansas on Oct 16, 17 and 18.  Not going to be an organized event, but just a few of us who like the area and the roads and that weekend worked for us to get away for a couple days. 

Plan to lodge in the Jasper area on Fri, Sat night and back home on Sunday. 

In the past, we all meet up on Friday evening, grab a simple dinner, plan a ride(s) for Sat, then after rides on Sat, sit around, visit, watch football with an adult beverage or 6 and then head back home on Sunday. 

PM me if interested and can provide specifics on meeting up etc...but this is VERY informal...but thought I would throw it out there as I know quite a few folks like that area and this time of year is generally a great time to ride and see the colors.

Jason
06 Triumph Tiger - Caspian Blue
07 Yamaha FJR - Black Cherry
86 Honda TR200 FatCat
85 Yamaha BW200 Bigwheel
02 jr 50(really for the kids!)

nickjtc

Just curious. What is the weather like thereabouts at that time of the year??
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

motoOzarks

A jacket to break the wind, not much humidity, and like the man says, awesome colors.

If you fellas need a stop over in Nixa just holler.  Tools and such etc.

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i