News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly bits

Started by Trophykev, October 05, 2015, 09:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trophykev

Genuine panniers, blue colour.   Few marks  No fitting kit  £90.
Handmade aluminium panniers. Fittings for touratech frames. £100
TOR  end can  no heat shield. Good condition.  £75
Front seat pad,  professionally lowered approx  1 1/2"      £50

Prices are for collection only from Clophill, mid Bedfordshire.     Postage possible but at additional cost as all items are large.

Kevin   07877 087236.

Bixxer Bob

First dibbs on the home made panniers subject to photo Kev, can you post a pic please?  And Clophill will be a nice ride out.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Trophykev

A14 nice ride .........lol.       let me know for sure and they are yours.

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

They are nice, and worth every penny of £100 Kev, but they're a bit (lot) bigger than I thought they'd be so not what I'm looking for.  Having looked at those though, I have a much better idea of what I want to build for myself.  Sorry if I got your hopes up.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Montydog

Can i take those aluminium panniers please

Johnboy55

Hello.

Is the tor can still for sale??

Thanks jg