News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Replacement headlight bulb advice needed (UK)

Started by ds99, September 29, 2015, 09:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ds99

I want to fit better/brighter bulbs to my 2005 Tiger 955i.

I have read a number of posts, on number of forum of forums.

Can anyone recommend a decent replacement?

I do NOT want to have to install new wiring/relays etc. I just want to replace the bulbs, and I don't want to spend more than £30

I am in the UK

Can anyone offer some advice?

thanks

HockleyBoy

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Dev_1

I'm pretending not to see your price range.
Just threw in these LED and am head-over-heels pleased. Much lower current draw, very bright white light, and supposed to outlast a halogen 5-1 or something like that.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VNBEJ1G?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

I goofed up the headlamp adjustment at first, because I didn't realized the upper and lower adjustment points. Otherwise they were very easy to install.

thedevilsgingerbeard

I have used this in my Kawa and the difference is massive. Well recommended.

Philips 12342XV+B1 Philips X-tremeVision halogen headlamp H4 12342 XV+ 12V 60/55W P43T B1 +130% more light 45m longer beam, Set of 1

HockleyBoy

Quote from: trophydave on October 05, 2015, 09:55:11 PM
I have just tried to order these but unfortunately they are out of stock.

Looks like they have them for home delivery only at the moment.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

trophydave

Quote from: HockleyBoy on October 08, 2015, 01:44:18 PM
Looks like they have them for home delivery only at the moment.

I ordered them last Saturday for home delivery.Had an email on Monday saying that they were out of stock and were cancelling the order.Today,Thursday,still no sign of my refund.Not impressed.