News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Interesting airliner landing vid

Started by nickjtc, December 08, 2015, 12:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

JoeDirt

That was clip from the new Transformers: A Time to Make Wee Wee :icon_salut:

KuzzinKenny

Hey nickjtc !! you, like me have waaaayyyyy too much time on our hands  :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

it was well done tho  :thumbsup

KK

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

nickjtc

Quote from: KuzzinKenny on December 08, 2015, 01:48:41 AM
Hey nickjtc !! you, like me have waaaayyyyy too much time on our hands  :ImaPoser

Yes indeed, Ken. Not having a TV at home or being particularly interested in what is going on out there in movie land I haven't a clue where stuff comes from.

And even though I have a 9 to 5 job (well, 8.30 to 4.30) yes, I still have too much time on my hands. Winter hereabouts isn't TOO bad, but only a fool would even think of riding........

nickjtc

Quote from: JoeDirt on December 08, 2015, 01:02:24 AM
That was clip from the new Transformers: A Time to Make Wee Wee :icon_salut:

Hmmm. If that is the case he is in touch with his feminine side and happy to sit down to pee..... :ImaPoser