News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

help on cross reference for master cylinder diaphragm

Started by klingklang, January 21, 2016, 03:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klingklang

can't find one locally and here, we are turning into the third world, or money at 68cents and shipping from US to CDN be non sense these days, for many reasons, i'd like to find one here. Those are made by nissin and probably be found on some more common japanese bike.  Anyone have an idea of a cross reference?

JoeDirt

A lot of Honda's use one that looks identical to ours. If you have a Honda dealer near you, I would take your old one in and let the parts guys match it. You are right I think all of the Japanese bike makers use a lot of Nissin master cylinders.

The one below is a TRX250R:

Sin_Tiger

:iagree Honda and Suzuki of late 80's early 90's.

If you get a result, don't forget to post it up  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

klingklang

there was a honda dealer very close here, he lost the Honda to the profit of a mega Honda everything dealer. now he's moto guzzi.  I'll stop to check with him what he have and some thing less.  It always get me very angry when I have to mess with a very simple cheap parts. There was a time, you went to the store, I want that, in the worst, the guy went in the back store, and here it is sir.  Now they keep nothing, nothing and say, will have soon sir......

JoeDirt

Well, try the Suzuki and Kawasaki shops if you have one. It sucks that Triumph doesn't break that part out. Like Sin said, "post it" because the rest of us might need one, one day... :qgaraduate

Mustang

Quote from: JoeDirt on January 21, 2016, 03:24:01 PM
It sucks that Triumph doesn't break that part out. Like Sin said, "post it" because the rest of us might need one, one day... :qgaraduate

ummmmm................... Triumph sells that part .
BIKE BANDIT $8.49

but the shipping to canada is 30 bucks via UPS  :bug_eye

Just go order it from your triumph dealer ..................................
nobody stocks parts anymore .

klingklang

and you after that you have the UPS broking fee of 30$ average , 30% in money change, over the top, our 5% federal tax and over, over the top, our provincial tax or 9.995%.....but beside $$$, I am f.... tired of waiting days and days to receive it.....specially bike bandits, will never buy there anymore.

JoeDirt

Quote from: Mustang on January 21, 2016, 04:20:26 PM
ummmmm................... Triumph sells that part .
BIKE BANDIT $8.49

but the shipping to canada is 30 bucks via UPS  :bug_eye

Just go order it from your triumph dealer ..................................
nobody stocks parts anymore .

Mustang, what is the link or part number on BikeBandit?

klingklang

I have the part number. T2020164   I think I will have to WAIT.... :sleepy1  .... an I have no genetics for that.

Mustang

8:
DIAPHRAGM RESERVOIR
   2712183       $8.49    $8.49
Quote from: JoeDirt on January 21, 2016, 05:48:12 PM
Mustang, what is the link or part number on BikeBandit?
http://www.bikebandit.com/search?q=2712183&qt=search