News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Motorcycle live NEC Birmingham 28th Nov - 6th Dec - Anyone attending?

Started by mat-tiger1, October 19, 2015, 03:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

Hi Guys :wave thought i'd see if any of you were attending Motorcycle live at the NEC this year?  :^_^
I can only make weekends myself, but if there's a number of us interested we could maybe manage a mini-meet up??  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Cant promise anything for a range of crazy mental reasons but keen to go. Keep talking, maybe just maybe!  :icon_salut:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

John Stenhouse

I'm going, no idea which day doesn't really matter for me, happy to meet folk there.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Chris Canning

I/we know quite a few folks on the stands and always go on the first Saturday before they loose the will to live,how the hell they manage a week breathing in that air system talking all the muppets I've no idea.

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

mat-tiger1

Looks like it's going to be Saturday the 28th for me as i'm busy the following weekend. :icon_frown:
Anyone else going along that day & fancy meeting up?  :icon_biggrin:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Graham

Yep I am going on the Tuesday  with a couple of friends. It's going to be busy on the Triumph stand with the new Bonnie on isplay :icon_razz:
Graham

BONANZA

05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Sin_Tiger

Cut a long story short, I've had my helmet confiscated  :wheel :nono  and been handed a rail ticket  :icon_rolleyes: so I'll be there on the afternoon of Thursday the 3rd and most of Friday the 4th. Anybody there be happy to see ya  :blah
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."