News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Saint Christopher

Started by JoeDirt, October 20, 2015, 02:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeDirt

I put the liner in my Icon jacket because it just started to get cold in NC. I found that I had a front pocket that I never noticed. Well inside the pocket was sewn in was a Saint Christopher. Saint Christopher was the Saint of bachelors, transportation, traveling, storms and Brunswick...

Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Christopher

I bought this jacket used, like I do everything if I can. Is this something Icon puts in their jackets or did the previous owner put it in? Regardless, I am not real religious but I thought it was cool. :thumbsup

Sin_Tiger

Brunswick, you'll be very safe riding there then  :thumbsup

I have a St. Christopher that was stuck to me Steamer by some Singaporean friends, a Buhdist token blessed by a revered Thai monk from some Thai friends and a Dolgu from some Korean friends.

Religious, not really, supersticious, definitely not. I don't abrogate my personal responsibilities to anyone else but these little reminders of the love of friends keeps them in mind when in need  :notworthy
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint