News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Biscuit (thump) hedgehog

Started by Bixxer Bob, November 01, 2015, 10:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I was watching a previously recorded Russell Howard show tonight; probably the funniest thing on TV at the moment and one of the things I like about it (other than him ripping the richly deserving piss out of news headlines) is he always includes a spot at the end where someone exhibits a bit of humanity.  This episode  he invited a young lady to guest on his show who has Tourettes (and no, she doesn't swear like a lot of people suffering from this issue).  She is different, she is promoting awareness and is bubbly, full of fun and able to laugh along with the people around her.  To his credit, Russell has released the interview on You Tube so I hope the link works overseas.  Anyway, here it is (biscuit, hedgehog):

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Excellent BB! :thumbsup Or should I say BH (Biscuit Hedgehog?)  :ImaPoser
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.