News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Tiger dealer prices

Started by ds99, March 21, 2016, 06:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch

Is it? The one is a sales price, the other an asking price. One a private seller, the other business. So for a max profit of 700 pound it had to be collected, inspected, fixed if a part was not as good as should be, dealer has to give warranty, pay for the showroom and the coffee the tire kickers drink etc. And most likely the profit is less due to rebate or a high trade in for an old banger.

If the general public thinks 3600 was too cheap for that bike they should have paid more to the original seller. Apperantly they didn't ....

ds99

Maybe, but I am surprised people will pay £4,000 for a used Tiger 955i, you could get a used Tiger 800 for that these days, which is a far more modern bike, with ABS etc.