News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

todays top post

Started by 95tiger, December 04, 2015, 05:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

95tiger

JayDub

"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

nickjtc

:ImaPoser Just what the doctor ordered for a Friday.  :ImaPoser
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickjtc on December 04, 2015, 08:15:40 PM
:ImaPoser :ImaPoser Just what the doctor ordered for a Friday.  :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

What kind of doctors do you consult  :icon_scratch:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

It certainly is quiet enough at the moment....

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

Nick Calne

Three more months til riding season starts again.  I get the feeling that we are going to get cabin fever here on tigertriple.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Certainly feels like there's bears at the trash bins already  :ear
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on December 05, 2015, 03:20:45 AM
Certainly feels like there's bears at the trash bins already  :ear

All of the bears around here (of which there are many) are fast asleep in their favourite dens.

Wouldn't it be nice to tidy up ones affairs, get the bike prepped for the down season, and then snooze until it is time to wake up and the get the bike back on the road.............................

Sin_Tiger