News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Larson Scanner

Started by JoeDirt, December 05, 2015, 12:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Is the Larson kit available Joe or did you have to design it??
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JoeDirt

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on December 07, 2015, 02:02:33 PM
Is the Larson kit available Joe or did you have to design it??

Homemade with project parts left over from other projects. I followed an already known schematic. I just added more LED's, resistors and shift registers.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Nick Calne on December 07, 2015, 12:11:27 AM
I have something similar. If I put some music on a woman comes out of the kitchen and turns it down.

More I turn it up, the more she turns it down.

:ImaPoser  :nono  :pottytrain2
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Quote from: Nick Calne on December 07, 2015, 12:11:27 AM
I have something similar. If I put some music on a woman comes out of the kitchen and turns it down.

More I turn it up, the more she turns it down.
:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser..... wheres me like button when I need it!  :ImaPoser

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on December 06, 2015, 11:03:17 PM
That is just  :ImaPoser

That reminded me O a cat i once had  :icon_biggrin: it would go in a box and if i went near it, its paw would shoot out and rip yer hand open  :icon_eek: :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

KK

ps i could watch that all day  :icon_redface:
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

JoeDirt