News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bikes wot I 'ave owned

Started by nickjtc, December 08, 2015, 06:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on December 13, 2015, 12:44:12 PM
November 1971 I was either Cool or Hot, can't remember which phrase was in vogue at the time  :^_^  more hair than sense  :5moped

What model year was the CB175? Looks suspiciously like my '68... except without the fancy mudguards.  And incidentally, if you Google 'Honda CB175' you'll see this self same pic in the Wikipedia result. Someone pilfered it and used it.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on December 13, 2015, 12:44:12 PM
November 1971 I was either Cool or Hot, can't remember which phrase was in vogue at the time  :^_^  more hair than sense  :5moped

and a pair O Elvis shades  :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

:icon_redface: i had a pair O them  :icon_eek:

:icon_cool:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: KuzzinKenny on December 15, 2015, 01:48:46 AM
and a pair O Elvis shades  :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

:icon_redface: i had a pair O them  :icon_eek:

:icon_cool:

KK

Excuse me  :icon_razz: they wuz genuine Jackie Stewart shades, come to think of it so was the hairstyle, I stopped short of the black cap though. I saved up for weeks of being a petrol pump jockey at weekends to afford those.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Quote from: nickjtc on December 13, 2015, 06:32:31 PM
Is that your 'L' plate wrapped around the offside fork leg??

Bandage?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

Quote from: nickjtc on December 13, 2015, 09:18:44 PM
My goodness, I haven't heard THAT name in a long while!!
he was the reason why I was allowed to stay up late on newyears eve  :icon_biggrin:

nickjtc

Quote from: JayDub on December 15, 2015, 11:49:55 PM
he was the reason why I was allowed to stay up late on newyears eve  :icon_biggrin:

Now I've heard it all!!!! Staying up late to watch Val Doonican wouldn't have been on my childhood list of things to do. :icon_wink: Having said that, as a kid I would try anything to not have to go to bed at "bedtime".
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"