News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Started by KuzzinKenny, December 15, 2015, 02:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Hours to blastoff  :icon_eek:

http://blogs.esa.int/tim-peake/2015/12/09/watch-principia-launch-live-15-december/

have a safe journey  :icon_salut:

KK

ps the UK has a Space Agency  :^_^ :icon_scratch:
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

nickjtc

And there was me thinking you were going to post pictures of Bo Derek.  :icon_wink: :icon_rolleyes:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: nickjtc on December 15, 2015, 02:17:53 AM
And there was me thinking you were going to post pictures of Bo Derek.  :icon_wink: :icon_rolleyes:

Would i do somethin like that  :augie :nod :bad

(Content Censored)

:^_^

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

KuzzinKenny

8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - Blastoff ..............................................

Jeez !! 6 month in a tin can with a bunch O men  :icon_eek: :nono not for me  :ImaPoser

so far so good  :thumbsup

KK

nickjtc

Quote from: KuzzinKenny on December 15, 2015, 05:03:37 PM
Jeez !! 6 month in a tin can with a bunch O men  :icon_eek: :nono not for me  :ImaPoser

Wot.... no astronauts of the feminine persuasion to brighten thee working day???
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"