News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Genuine Girly Clutch cables £10

Started by Timbox2, March 02, 2016, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Search Ebay, Triumphant in Merthyr Tydfil has a few NOS genuine cables for £10 each, I bought one and picked it up from them this morning on my way up the Beacons. Interesting place, slightly odd bloke,  you Steamer lovers would have creamed yourselves at some of the bikes hes done for customers
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Ivan does have a reputation as being somewhat eccentric but also as being dead straight and stands by his customers.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Timbox2

And I now have a much better clutch lever, old cable was really gunked up
2016 Tiger Sport

HockleyBoy

Good price, mine snapped the other day and I needed one to get the bike home so had to pay the only stealer that had one £39!!!

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Bixxer Bob

I've gone the way of others and bought one a while back, sealed the ends with waterproof shrink wrap and zip tied it to the original last time I had the tank off so it's there to bring into use if needed.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on March 07, 2016, 01:03:15 PM
I've gone the way of others and bought one a while back, sealed the ends with waterproof shrink wrap and zip tied it to the original last time I had the tank off so it's there to bring into use if needed.

I remember when I bought the last Tiger that the PO had already done that, not only with the clutch but with the Throttle cable too.
2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

Might copy Klang King's hydraulic clutch mod; seriously impressed by that  :bowdown
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...