News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wanted Pannier Rails and fixings Tiger 955i (Solved)

Started by Snowcat73, January 16, 2016, 02:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowcat73

Hi all I'm looking for the pannier rails and fixing kit for a 2004 Tiger 955i. I bought the bike without luggage and have just picked up a full set of panniers and a top box from a guy who's bike was written off when the luggage was off the bike. I need everything and cash waiting.

Thanks

Steve

Bixxer Bob

did the write-off not have the bits you require?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Snowcat73

His bike was written off yrs ago while the luggage was off the bike, he's had it kicking around his garage for yrs and decided to sell, the bike and rails are long gone

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Snowcat73

As of yesterday due to the kindness of strangers I now have a complete set of racks fittings and everything needs to attach the panniers.