News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2016 UK Meet, Planning part one - where are we going?

Started by Bixxer Bob, February 01, 2016, 10:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

As always, democracy has at least a chance....

Pole is only going to be open for a few days because we're behind the drag curve this year.  Once we have a plan, I'll open a new pole for dates.

If we go North East, Geoff W is in the frame for route planning.  If we go Ireland we don't yet have a confirmed lead so are open to offers.

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Was there talk of getting Mr Moorso involved if we were heading to the emerald isle, or am i talking out of my hat?? :hat10
Personally, i wouldn't mind popping across the Irish sea for this year's jaunt, but we'd need to make a long weekend out of it though! :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

You're right Matt, it was at least suggested; can't remember if he confirmed or not.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Geoff W

Do I vote for NorthEast and give myself some work, or go for Norn'Ireland and let someone else do the work? Decisions, decisions.

Happy to sort something out for around these parts if folk want to come, 'twil be a pleasure.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Geoff W on February 04, 2016, 07:24:56 PM
Happy to sort something out for around these parts if folk want to come, 'twil be a pleasure.

If you need a hand sorting out the tour route around Hull I'd be happy to help  :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

my attendance will be dictated purely by the dates chosen as I have plans for Nepal already this year, and a few other things lined up so I won't vote at the moment and see when and where and then I can chip in

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

blacktiger

I don't really care where it is but have certain plans and dates for trips already in the calendar.
I've never been to Ireland north or south so that would be nice.  Camping in a clover covered field on the west coast in gale force winds miles from the nearest pub sounds appealing.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

mat-tiger1

It guess that settles it, BB's deadline is up & the Northeast it is then!  :wheel
Looks like you'll be dusting those maps off & sorting us out a route or two then Geoff? :thumbsup
Next up, arranging the dates for the meet. This should be fun! :icon_lol:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob