News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Change of Girly Board Appearance

Started by Bixxer Bob, October 31, 2014, 12:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Mustang got bored, or motivated or something; anyway, we now have more headings to post under.  I've already moved several posts so please TRY to put new posts in the relevant area.  Thanks  :thumbsup
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

cdubya

Threw me off there for a few seconds....
Thought maybe I clicked on an enhanced view or something.
Looks good! Thanks fellas.
06 Girly

Bixxer Bob

Hopefully it will mean it's easier to find problem-related posts and save us some of the repeat replies.  Which will be nice! :icon_mrgreen:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

I thought for a brief moment you'd had finger trouble  :ImaPoser looks like it should work.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Dutch

Would it be an idea to include a wanted/for sale section in the Girly part? Now all surplus parts etc are in a very different section which I would only see when really looking for a part. And then I have to skip through the 800, 1050 etc parts that are not of interest to a Girly owner. Personally I'd say it would make sense to put all model specific adds in the model section of the board.

Bixxer Bob

I don't have the necessary permissions to do that, you'll need to run it past Mustang  :icon_wink:

motoOzarks

I think the new appearance is getting more organised.

:qgaraduate
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

atokad

Who Moved my Cheese!?

Geez, thought I'd lost my mind for a few minutes!

supercoupe1993

So, question
Has the change in board appearance made the pictures in the "how to" section not display properly?

I love the new appearance BTW.

Chris
Iowa
2000 Tiger

Mustang

got a link to the thread with missing pics ?
all the ones I checked are "working fine ,situation normal "
:tin hat

JoeDirt

Quote from: Mustang on February 25, 2016, 01:09:49 AM
got a link to the thread with missing pics ?
all the ones I checked are "working fine ,situation normal "
:tin hat

Sasquatch MOD is missing pics just like always... we could hack pictures out of the PDF and post them to a more permanent place. :sleepy1

Also, there are two "Front wheelbearing replacement" at the top and bottom of Girly How-To's looks like a duplicate. :icon_scratch:

supercoupe1993

Both of the "clutch cable " links.

Thanks for working on that for us.

Chris

Mustang

THOSE PARTICULAR PICS GOT LOST DURING THE UPGRADE A COUPLE YEARS AGO , SORRY