News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2016 UK Meet Planning Part 3 - Route discussion. Location: Haggs Bank Bunkhouse

Started by Bixxer Bob, February 15, 2016, 01:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

JayDub

Quote from: threepot on March 10, 2016, 02:34:24 PM

:icon_frown:

Earl days I know,but what are the plans for Fri/Sat evening? Is Alston a good place to eat/drink?  Or somewhere else?I've read that it has one of the lowest proportion of women to men in England....10-1  :icon_eek:
TP needs a female audience when he polishes his helmet  :nod

threepot

Quote from: JayDub on March 10, 2016, 09:43:08 PM
TP needs a female audience when he polishes his helmet  :nod

If I stay in Alston,I could end up with another 'male' pillion,just like last year?   :love10
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

I knew it, you're dumping me   :icon_cry:

I've dropped them an email to identify myself as one of the TTF group but no reply  :^_^
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

mat-tiger1

All booked in & confirmed for the Friday & Saturday night at Haggs Bank.  :thumbsup
Quite a painless exercise, (Once they eventually got back to me. :icon_rolleyes:) I opted to use the Paypal route which seemed to work well for me! :icon_biggrin:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

PeteH

Paypal here too...even though I don't have an account ?? Oh, and Chester RAT heading south on the 19th probably Shropshire somewhere...
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

blacktiger

I am going to book Camping. I'll probably still hear Mat snoring from the far end of the field. :ear
I got this from them today.

Hi Howard
Camping is £8 per person per night if we have enough of the group want breakfast its £6 each if your you require any further help please contact me on 07919092403
We ask for full payment at the time of booking. We can take payment by:

BACS - Sort code 40-36-10 account number 81524496; please include your surname and booking dates as the reference; or
    a cheque made payable to Haggs Bank Bunkhouse and posted to the address below;
    or we can send you a Paypal request for the amount.

Once we have received payment then we will confirm your booking by email.

Kind regards

Danny and Cathy

Thing is, who else wants Breakfast?
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

mat-tiger1

Quote from: blacktiger on March 14, 2016, 05:23:25 PM
I am going to book Camping. I'll probably still hear Mat snoring from the far end of the field. :ear
I got this from them today.

Hi Howard
Camping is £8 per person per night if we have enough of the group want breakfast its £6 each if your you require any further help please contact me on 07919092403
We ask for full payment at the time of booking. We can take payment by:

BACS - Sort code 40-36-10 account number 81524496; please include your surname and booking dates as the reference; or
    a cheque made payable to Haggs Bank Bunkhouse and posted to the address below;
    or we can send you a Paypal request for the amount.

Once we have received payment then we will confirm your booking by email.

Kind regards

Danny and Cathy

Thing is, who else wants Breakfast?

Make sure you all bring your earplugs!! :sleepy1  :sleepy1 & put me down for full English for both mornings if anyone's making a list!! :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

blacktiger

Quote from: mat-tiger1 on March 14, 2016, 05:42:50 PM
put me down for full English for both mornings if anyone's making a list!! :thumbsup

OK I'll do the Breakfast list:-
blacktiger
Mat-tiger1

Anyone else? We need a minimum of 6.

GavD

'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

I could probably force meself to eat a breakfast too, thanks.   :icon_biggrin:

John Stenhouse

Riding on a full stomach is always best, count me in, I'll have some haggis from Sin
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

blacktiger

OK I'll do the Breakfast list:-
blacktiger
Mat-tiger1
The IOW 3
Jaydub
John Stengun.

I hope you lot are noticing that I'm still front of the queue. :wave :ImaPoser