News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2016 UK Meet Planning Part 3 - Route discussion. Location: Haggs Bank Bunkhouse

Started by Bixxer Bob, February 15, 2016, 01:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeteH

Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: blacktiger on March 14, 2016, 09:07:56 PM
OK I'll do the Breakfast list:-
blacktiger
Mat-tiger1
The IOW 3
Jaydub
John Stengun.
Sin Haggis

I hope you lot are noticing that I'm still front of the queue. :wave :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

OK I'll do the Breakfast list:-
blacktiger
Mat-tiger1
IOW 1
IOW 2
IOW 3
Jaydub
John Stengun.
PeteH
Sin Haggis
Bixxer Bob

I hope you lot are noticing that I'm still front of the queue. :wave :ImaPoser
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

JayDub

blacktiger

Quote from: JayDub on March 15, 2016, 10:02:03 PM
Are you booking breakfasts for just Saturday? or Sunday too.

I'm not booking anything yet. Their email said "they'll do breakfast if there's sufficient numbers". What is sufficient I don't yet know.

So, if we have enough takers, I'll request breaky for both Saturday and Sunday mornings.

blacktiger

Well I was waiting (in vain it seems) for Haggs Bank to send me a Paypal payment request. I figured out the reason my BACS payment system wouldn't work. So I have just paid them £28 for my weekend stay. £8/night camping x2 plus two breakfasts @ £6 each.
That's me all paid up. :><

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on March 17, 2016, 07:58:19 PM
Do they need us to pay for the brekkies up front?

I don't really know as it seems to be extremely difficult to get them to reply to emails etc.. I just thought I'd send the payment anyway so that they HAVE to do breakfasts. :thumbsup

Sin_Tiger

Good point  :nod since you've had success with that, would you mind following up on the total number, happy to send you the money up front if you take the yoke of that one.

"Mrs McCluskie came down with a very high feever, so her husband moved her into the spare room to save on the heating bill"  :m

JayDub

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on March 17, 2016, 08:13:55 PM
"Mrs McCluskie came down with a very high feever, so her husband moved her into the spare room to save on the heating bill"
:m You do worry me sometimes.

JayDub

Quote from: blacktiger on March 17, 2016, 08:04:45 PM
I don't really know as it seems to be extremely difficult to get them to reply to emails etc.. I just thought I'd send the payment anyway so that they HAVE to do breakfasts. :thumbsup
i asked them to send me a paypal request and told them there was 9 for breaky at that point... still waiting  :icon_rolleyes:

blacktiger

Quote from: JayDub on March 17, 2016, 08:47:25 PM
i asked them to send me a paypal request and told them there was 9 for breaky at that point... still waiting  :icon_rolleyes:

I also mentioned breakfast numbers in my last mail to them.

JayDub

I just received a paypal request for two nights and breakfast... so they are up for it then.
Now I'm booked and paid too! - roll on Summer :XXsunsmile

Geoff W

I am off up the Cairngorms with my daughter for the first part of Easter, but I shall be back for Sunday and will ride up to Haggs Bank on Monday to have a word about the meeting etc. The bloke says a mate of his has just bought a Girly, so may want to tag along.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

JayDub

Quote from: Geoff W on March 18, 2016, 11:44:31 PM
The bloke says a mate of his has just bought a Girly, so may want to tag along.
Thats worth a discount innit? or free breakfasts at least  :bad