Tiger Time > Tiger 1200's (2011 - Now Tigers)

Charley Boorman

(1/2) > >>

John Stenhouse:
Seems Triumph invited Charley to the launch of the Explorer in Portugal this last week, he had a little coming together with a car and broke his leg and ankle, doctors at Portimao put him together again and he came back by air ambulance. Oops! get well soon.

Timbox2:

--- Quote from: John Stenhouse on February 24, 2016, 07:15:09 PM ---Seems Triumph invited Charley to the launch of the Explorer in Portugal this last week, he had a little coming together with a car and broke his leg and ankle, doctors at Portimao put him together again and he came back by air ambulance. Oops! get well soon.

--- End quote ---

Think Triumph have missed the boat if they are expecting him to do what he and the other bloke did for BMW in 2004

tonytiger:
Who was the other bloke?

ghulst:
Some actor called Ewan McGregor. ;) (Star wars etc) And I think that at the time Ewan did more for BMW than Charley. Mainly because of his fame. Watched LWR and LWD about a million times. It's what got me into adventure bikes. (And it triggered me to get my license, buy an XJ600, test drive a 1200 GS, trade the XJ for a Transalp and then trade the Transalp for the Tiger. Oh, and purchase another Transalp as a side project.) ;)

Hope he gets well soon.

JoeDirt:
Obi-wan? :icon_scratch:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version