News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly Tall Corbin and Blue Flame Exhaust

Started by Steveboot, March 03, 2016, 06:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveboot

Time to create some cash to buy rotors for my new-to-me 2001 Tiger. So up for sale is a tall Corbin- black with silver trim in good condition, and a Blue Flame exhaust (can and pipe, no headers).

Both of these items are going to be a bit pricey to ship, and I don't really know how to price them, so make me an offer.... I'll post pictures this weekend when I get her out from under wraps.

Looks like I have to have a price, so how about $200 each, plus shipping. I haven't researched the market so if I'm way off feel free to tell me.

Thanks,

Steve - near Baltimore

Daiku

I may be interested...can you pm me some pics?  Thanks!
Now:  '06 Girly, '83 Honda CB1100F
Then:  '78 Suzuki GS 750, '79 GS 1100, '01 Yamaha FZ1

Steveboot

Corbin sold!

Blue Flame exhaust pulled from bike and is not in the best cosmetic shape. New price $100 plus shipping to account for that.

DocHanson

Interested in the pipe. Any chance you could send some pictures?

vpafi

Steveboot

I wasn't able to link a picture but if yiu pm me your number or address I'll send some along.

vpafi

Quote from: Steveboot on March 08, 2016, 01:08:44 PM
I wasn't able to link a picture but if yiu pm me your number or address I'll send some along.
You have pm my friend. Thanks!

T3mike

05 Tiger, 01 Bonnie, 11 VStrom