News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

It's been nearly a week....

Started by Bixxer Bob, March 25, 2016, 05:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Daytime TV will surely lead to a nap anyway, glad your on the mend.
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

:notworthy that's for Jackie not you by the way  :nod

Glad to hear you are noticing the improvement, can't wait to get the bulletin when you're back to cherry size  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

I'm concerned about my testicles. The middle one seems smaller than the other two? :icon_sad:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Timbox2

Quote from: threepot on March 31, 2016, 01:37:09 AM
I'm concerned about my testicles. The middle one seems smaller than the other two? :icon_sad:

I once had a Thai girlfiriend with a similar issue :icon_scratch:
2016 Tiger Sport

Nick Calne

Threeplums?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Timbox2

Triplesac, as opposed to Triplesec?
2016 Tiger Sport

nickjtc

As long as it doesn't hang any lower than the other two, it will be fine.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Geoff W

There are disadvantages to local anaesthetic: I once sent a lovely , well spoken lady (she was from Birtley surprisingly) for cataract surgery. She came back to see me for post op' check, I asked if she had any complications during the surgery. " Well", she said " he was a very nice young man, but I gather that he had a problem" , "Oh " said I " why do you say that?".
"Oh it was when I heard him say ,Bugger! I've dropped it, and the nurse ran off to get the senior surgeon to finish off the operation"
Sometimes your better off out of it.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Bixxer Bob

Hoi!!!  I'm from Birtley, nothing wrong with that  :cp

Although last time I drove through there the biggest shop front was a tanning parlour and tattoo centre.  :icon_rolleyes: Says it all really......

I had a similar experience during an angiogram.  All was going well and I could see the screen as well as the young lady doctor and the nurse.  The doc said " that's odd", the nurse shrugged her shoulders and nodded in agreement, so the doc went to the desk and made a phonecall; to the senior consultant as it turned out, and he was able to see the image on his desk computer, which I was a bit impressed with.

"What"? I said.  "Nothing to worry about", said the nurse.  "Then your nothing-to-worry-about protocol needs work" I said.

They finished up but wouldn't tell me what they'd found until the consultant's round. There were six of us in the recovery area and he went round the others first with lines like, "You need a stent, and you need a double bypass, and you need... " etc until he got to me then he said " And we need a chat".  It turns out I have some unusual plumbing which explained some fitness oddities that have perplexed me and not a few PT instructors down the years (I'm good at endurance such as carrying heavy loads a long way  but have no explosive power) such as sprinting).

It was good to finally have an explanation, but I could have done without the alarmist element of the investigation.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on April 03, 2016, 10:42:19 AM
It was good to finally have an explanation, but I could have done without the alarmist element of the investigation.

Appropriate bed side manner is not part of the modern medical training curriculum, apparently. :augie
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"