News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wots appening?

Started by JayDub, April 18, 2016, 04:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

Is everyone else getting email notifications on watched threads/topics?
I ain't had a notification for over two weeks!  :icon_scratch:

nickjtc

The site gremlins are obviously at work here. :icon_lol:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

mat-tiger1

All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

JayDub

I was getting notifications, then they just stopped, I even tried turning them all off then on again. even if I reply to a post it doesn't happen. :icon_scratch:

Mustang

:icon_scratch:
don't know what you guys have set wrong with your notifications , but I just tried it with three different profiles and all 3 worked perfectly .

:m

you have to check the notify button on the thread you want notices for and same goes for forum board notices .
instant notices selection does seem to work better though
sometimes I believe there may be a conflict with TT's servers and the time it sends out daily email notices

JayDub

Ain't done nothing Ken, like I said "I was getting notifications, then they just stopped"
On each new topic I select notify... but it doesn't.
You can check my settings and you'll see that the board notifications are on.  :BangHead

AND I'm not getting email notifications of personal messages, only the pop-up when I login.

nickjtc

Quote from: Mustang on April 25, 2016, 03:58:10 PM
but I just tried it with three different profiles and all 3 worked perfectly .

Ah, that would explain the 'check' I got this morning....perhaps :augie
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Mustang