News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Brewdog beer anyone ...???

Started by 19dajudge, April 21, 2016, 05:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Yeah good work. Far too many people these days are all 'save my local pub I never go in' and 'don't close the brewey whose beers I don't drink'.

Go to the pub, drink the beer, support the industry!  :occasion14
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

Lucky you guys that have 'proper' pubs to go to. :occasion14
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

blacktiger

Quote from: nickjtc on April 24, 2016, 02:48:03 AM
Lucky you guys that have 'proper' pubs to go to. :occasion14

I agree. I think your "Brewpubs" are OK but a bit too much "eatery". Also they mostly only stock their own beers. So you can't try other local beers without going for a long walk/stagger.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

nickjtc

Quote from: blacktiger on April 24, 2016, 08:55:56 AM
I agree. I think your "Brewpubs" are OK but a bit too much "eatery". Also they mostly only stock their own beers. So you can't try other local beers without going for a long walk/stagger.

Alas, food is where they make their money so you will never see a place that does not have an extensive menu. Sometimes they take themselves a bit too seriously though and produce a plethora of different beers....... no one over here has managed to come up with what I call a good old, honest, pint o' bitter. THAT is the first thing I go to the pub for when I am over there for a visit....... wistful sigh  :icon_wink:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"