News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger ride in NC

Started by Daiku, April 26, 2016, 11:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daiku

I'm sure this is posted here somewhere, but I thought it timely to put in the loop.  I saw this on advrider last week.

May 20-May 21 Western NC mountains, Tiger ride and camp at the High Country Motorcycle Campground.   :friday

Link is here:

http://www.highcountrymotorcyclecamp.com/
Now:  '06 Girly, '83 Honda CB1100F
Then:  '78 Suzuki GS 750, '79 GS 1100, '01 Yamaha FZ1

nickjtc

Pity it's not the w/e after. Oh well.....
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Daiku

I plan on heading to the venue for a visit.... I only live about 15 miles away.  I'd like to find some experienced tiger folks to give my bike a ride and let me know their thoughts.  I'm a new owner of my 06 Girly and would like some feedback on it's riding set up.  I've worked most of the chain vibe out, replaced the brakes, master cylinder, plugs, air filter, etc, etc. but would love to have a well set up Girly to compare it to.

Yukon

Diaku,

Hope to see you there.  I have a 2013 Explorer now but my previous bike was a 2006 Girly.  I'm envious of the previous bikes you have owned.  At one time I had a 1979 GS425 and then a 1981 GS850G. 

Daiku

I'll be there and will be aboard my 06 Silver.

Enjoy your ride!