News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Any interest in a Morocco trip?

Started by John Stenhouse, April 12, 2016, 07:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Stenhouse

Just done a car trip to Morocco and the guide does bike trips too.

Two Land Rovers, one for the guide and a broom wagon with a trained medic on board. Hotels every night, and they were good too, ten days about five bikes, ferries included.

GPS route from hotel to lunch spot, and on to overnight hotel, can be tailored to what you fancy, about a thousand euros each.

Any interest?

Oh has to be early in the year, much later than easter and its too hot
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Do I get a feeling that this may pre-empt thoughts of a trip to this side of the pond next year??
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

nickjtc

There is a short article in the April BIKE mag '2016 Holiday Guide' about another outfit that does Morocco stuff:

http://www.mototours.co.uk/
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"