News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

barkbuskers guard question

Started by cavi, April 30, 2016, 01:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavi

Well I am running the piagio style folding levers, they do not allow to run the stock handguards, plus I hate the stock ones, so I went with the barkbusters style which gives full protection for the hand by having the full aluminum bar.  I ran these for many years on my dual sport and dirt bikes and they always saved my hands in drops.   The issue is that they only fit if I mount them between the bar and the bar end so the bar end sticks out.  I am trying to decide if I loose the bar end weights and suffer a bit more vibration or if I leave them as I have mounted.  The negative in this form is if I do drop it it is a point to stick in the dirt and stop things which might not be good.  What do you all think?

Mustang

lose the bar ends , they aint doin' $hit
and they look bad

T3mike

Them grips look pretty nice. What are they ?
05 Tiger, 01 Bonnie, 11 VStrom

Mustang

cavi

they are progrips as the link shows, I love them, the most cofortable grips I have ever run even on a sportbike they work great

T3mike

05 Tiger, 01 Bonnie, 11 VStrom