News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB - Pannier and mounts for 1998 Steamer

Started by tech141, April 27, 2016, 12:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tech141

Howdy Folks!  I just picked up a 1998 Steamer and am looking for a set of side panniers and mounting bracket/frame.  I didn't realize how difficult these are to find until I paid for my Tigger.....  :icon_eek:

I have tried my Triumph dealer, but the original Pnniers (Triumph # A2530505) are no longer available.  I see Hepco & Becker have a rack advertised, but it is kinda pricey, especially with shipping to the US.

Are there any other manufacturers that make the rack for the Steamer?

Yes, I have been keeping an eye on E-bay, with no joy as of yet.

Anyhoo - If anyone should know of a pannier rack that fits the '98 Steamer for sale, I would appreciate a heads up. 

Thanks!!!!  I hope you all have an Outstanding Day!

Mike
It's SUPPOSED to be dirty - It's a Tiger.

nickjtc

:ww If you do a bit of a search on the forum you will find threads related doing a "homebuild" of pannier stuff. Assuming you are partial to doing a bit of fabricating, that is.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

mantramoto

I believe the '98 is completely compatible to the '95 in which case I have all the hardware and the side cases for sale in the classified section under 'everything else for sale".