News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Activity Meter

Started by nickjtc, May 04, 2016, 10:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjtc

Does that measure how many push ups you've done this week? How far you've walked? How many bms? :icon_wink: How many times you've got lucky (in which case it is completely inaccurate for me)?  :mut
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

:Topes counter  :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

Sin's on the right track ..............
It checks what you have done in the past two weeks (current setting) which includes posting, liking , etc .
with a heavy bias towards post counts in that time period
I had to increase the post count threshold though cuz some of you were maxing out the scale (no surprise there  :*&* )

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 04, 2016, 10:43:40 PM
:Topes counter  :icon_wink:

Ah, so I was on the right track, except it measures bovine bms, not human. :thumbsup

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Mustang on May 04, 2016, 10:52:17 PM
cuz some of you were maxing out the scale (no surprise there  :*&* )

:augie   :rfl
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JoeDirt

Regardless... Nickjtc wins at "Activity Meter" :*&*

nickjtc

I'm a sad, sorry old geezer, with no TV (out of choice) and lots of time on my hands. :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickjtc on May 07, 2016, 05:55:08 PM
I'm a sad, sorry old geezer, with no TV 

:m we'll have a whip round to buy one for you, black & white old school enough for you  :mut

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 07, 2016, 08:35:08 PM
:m we'll have a whip round to buy one for you, black & white old school enough for you  :mut

Erm............. after considerable deliberation........ thanks, but no thanks. :icon_salut:

My wallet has an aversion to paying out $80 or so per month to watch a load of cr@p.

Nick Calne

Quite agree Nick. There is nothing on TV worth watching, especially since motogp is now on Sky or something. TV - A boring dead, dead boring media in so many ways.

As for the calibration of the activity meter I suggest Mustang sets 100% at whatever your doing and we take it from there. :spam4   :rfl :*&*
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?