News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tigers in the Ozarks Sept 29 - Oct 1 2016

Started by TigerTrax, May 08, 2016, 01:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

I did the Tiger Ride-Ins for 10 years..
I still head to the 'adopted home' Jasper, Arkansas each year with some fellow riders.
We're headed there again this year, should be 5 - 7 of us, maybe more. We are staying at a Chalet
next to the HUB at Marble Falls.
For you newer Tiger riders, come join us and 'feel the Ozarks' and catch a glimpse of your license plate
going around a curve.

Ask Mustang, he knows all about it!
We still hold the record: 2004 - 72 bikes / 68 Tigers ( before they were popular! )
I'm still on my '06, 2 buddies on their '05, and a couple that have upgraded or 'gone to the dark side'.
It's a great group and good time. As I always say, it's the journey that's relaxing-the destination unforgettable!

Join us if you can BUT LET ME KNOW... we have a chalet rented and if there are several, we need to rent another.

TigerTrax 
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

brad1098

It is a great time with even better riding.  I made it down twice for the ride in and two other times to NW Arkansas.  If you haven't ridden that slice of earth, you owe it to yourself to go.  You can't ride all the good stuff in one trip, I have covered most of it in 4.

Scenic 7
Push Mountain
Pig Trail
Arkansas 14
Eureka Springs

Going to be in New Mexico early October this year Jerry.  Have a good time  :wave
02 black-Lorna

TigerTrax

Had to change date due to business travel: 

New Dates: Sept 29 - Oct 1

We'll be in a chalet next to the HUB !

TigerTrax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'