News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Thanks to Sin

Started by Beernard, April 30, 2016, 11:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beernard

Thanks very much Sin, for the "How to" on changing the Steamer front wheel bearings. Especially regarding removing the old ones. Excellent! I had wasted several hours and exhausted my existing skill-set to no avail. The Rawl-bolt (Dyna-bolt down here) technique was new to me and is hands-down the best thing I have learned in years! Thanks again to you and all the other clever, sharing people on the forum.

PS I am posting this here as I can't see how to reply through the "How to" section. Can I?

Ripper, woke up again.

Sin_Tiger

You can, thanks for the feedback, it's what the forum's all about  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

BruKen

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 01, 2016, 06:06:29 PM
You can, thanks for the feedback, it's what the forum's all about  :thumbsup

I'd have held out for a beer myself, you're a cheap date  :><

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: BruKen on May 05, 2016, 06:04:47 PM
I'd have held out for a beer myself, you're a cheap date  :><

Is been said before  :icon_redface: but I wouldn't do it for A. T. Deacon-Harry.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint