News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Parting out my 1995 890 Steamer

Started by mantramoto, May 13, 2016, 08:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantramoto

The time has come to part out the beast. I thought I could wrench my way to reviving the black beauty but alas it is not to be. The bike had 42,000 miles before it threw off it's timing chain. All parts are for sale and many have been taken off of the bike already. Pick your part from the list below or ask for anything you don't see here. Buyer pays shipping. All prices are OBO. PM me if interested.

-Wheel set (prefer to sell front and back together) $400
-All plastics in mostly good condition including the black gas tank and extra fairing for rally project. $400 9( SOLD)
-Givi side cases with Triumph logo $200 (SOLD)
-Givi hardware for cases (Tiger and year specific by the way) $100 (SOLD)
-Crash bars and skid plate (hard to find these days) $200 (SOLD)
-Engine with extra case (I bought a clean one thinking I would swap all the parts over - it turned out to be easier said than done for me!) $100
-Carbs $100 (Mikuni)
-Instrument cluster $150
-Corbin seat $200
-Forks $200 (SOLD)
-Blinkers and brake light $120 (SOLD)
-Ignition $80 (SOLD)

And too many other parts to list such as pipes, header, mirrors, bars, throttle etc, etc, etc. PM for prices

PM me for pics, my images are too large to post here so I will need to find out how to resize them to post them here. There are a few pics on ADVrider.

nickjtc

Well, it's sad that another Steamer has come to the end of its wear cycle, but by being an 'organ donor' perhaps it will live on in many other ones. Good luck with the sale.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

mantramoto

I finally figured out how to resize my photos, so here they are - some items have already sold such as the crash bars and the forks.

mantramoto

mantramoto

tech141

Do you still have the panniers and racks?  Will the racks fit a '98 steamer with exhausts on both sides?

If so, I am MIGHTY interested in cost of shipping to 62223.
It's SUPPOSED to be dirty - It's a Tiger.

Mustang

Quote from: tech141 on June 03, 2016, 06:29:31 PM
Do you still have the panniers and racks?  Will the racks fit a '98 steamer with exhausts on both sides?

If so, I am MIGHTY interested in cost of shipping to 62223.
they fit ALL steamers ........................

love mine

mantramoto

Unfortunately the cases have already sold, but I do still have the hardware. Also, I have lots of other parts for the bike including a great Corbin seat, full set of black plastics, perfect set of wheels etc.

Mustang

you can still buy the givi cases from twisted throttle

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/brand/givi?product_type=542

any of the monokey stuff will fit the wing rack for steamers

tech141

Quote from: mantramoto on June 03, 2016, 08:40:36 PM
Unfortunately the cases have already sold, but I do still have the hardware. Also, I have lots of other parts for the bike including a great Corbin seat, full set of black plastics, perfect set of wheels etc.

Well Alrighty Then.  I would like to speak for the pannier mounting racks.  Would you kindly let me know what shipping to my location would be (62223).  I will PM you my full address.

Thank You.

Mike

mantramoto

Ok sounds good, I will let you know over the weekend. Yes a full address will give us a more accurate shipping cost. Thanks for your interest.

tech141

Funds for the racks sent.  Thanks!

mantramoto

Lots of parts sold but still lots left!