News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Leaking kitty

Started by Ron in Buffalo, June 19, 2016, 03:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

That's good to know.

OVer here we've got fake Yuesa batteries and fake NGK plugs doing the rounds.  It's hard to know what you're buying so the rule is, unless you buy from a reputable sourtce,  if it's cheap, there's probably a reason.....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Ron in Buffalo

Hi everyone I don't think 20.00 USD for a oring and gasket seal is cheap. Joe is correct these are OEM parts. Unles Bike Bandit is running a big scam. Granted it's not the 180.00 USD for the pump. I think the pump is fine. I live in the rust belt when things get old metal rust and plastic and rubber rot. I have not rule out I may have to get a pump but changing the gasket and oring doesn't appear to be major surgery. If more than a few ounces coolant has leak out over the past 3-4 months I would be shock. Remember I have added any of coolant yet. Ron