News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Fancy being part of a world record?

Started by mat-tiger1, July 16, 2016, 07:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

Hi Guys!  :wave As I mentioned to a few of you who attended the Northumberland meet this year, there's going to be another world record attempt for the most Triumph motorcycles in a parade. We beat the record in Stoke last July with 362 Triumphs in the procession.  :eusa_clap

Australia were unsuccessful in trying to beat the record in January, so the organizers are going to try & put the record well out of reach this year! The attempt will be held in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire on Sunday September 4th. You'll find all the information & details of how to register by following this link:-  http://staffordshirebikeshow.co.uk/worldrecord/

Hopefully we can get as many of you guys as possible along to the event and have a good turn out from the Tigertriple.com contingent, break a world record & raise some money for charity as well!  :notworthy

Look forward to seeing you there! :thumbsup

All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Timbox2

Kin ell, thats the weekend Im up in Northumberland, bugger!
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Timbox2 on July 16, 2016, 08:15:16 PM
Kin ell, thats the weekend Im up in Northumberland, bugger!

That's twice, get your priorities sorted out  :cp or we'll come over and confiscate your polish :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Timbox2

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on July 16, 2016, 11:55:38 PM
That's twice, get your priorities sorted out  :cp or we'll come over and confiscate your polish :icon_wink:

Leave em alone, the Polish are the only ones that do any work around here :icon_biggrin:
2016 Tiger Sport

trophydave

Thats just up the road from me,I will put it on the calendar.

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

PeteH

Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

mat-tiger1

Hi Gents, with just a couple of weeks to go there's still time to register for this event.  :icon_salut:
Who knows at the end of it you could be call yourself a world record holder like some of us who took part and broke the record last year!  :wings
Registering doesn't take long and you'll be helping to support a worthwhile charity at the same time! :thumbsup
Look forward to meeting up with those that are registered and hopefully some of the rest of you in a couple of weeks time!  :wheel

http://staffordshirebikeshow.co.uk/worldrecord/
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Sin_Tiger

Hope everybody got the updated email today, if you didn't check your spam folder.

mat-tiger1

Got that Sin  :thumbsup

The e mail also promises more details on registration times etc. very soon! So keep watching your in box lads! :icon_biggrin:

John Stenhouse

Got it too, amd whats more acted on it, donation sent, now I just need to turn up
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

itchywheels

Timbox2

2016 Tiger Sport