News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TRIUMPHRAT

Started by Bixxer Bob, July 18, 2016, 11:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I see there's been shenanigins on Triumphrat the last couple of days.  Their forum has been hacked and personal data stolen.  All members passwords have been reset so there's a few hoops to jump through before you can get back in.  Not their fault I hasten to add, it's their host's problem hence the GS650 lot contacfting me as well - they use the same host.  Forgot I even had an account with them  :*&*
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

haggis95

I'm an admin over there so if anyone needs to get back on and is having trouble just PM me and I'll let you in the back door.
There's a Tiger in my garage

thebiglad

Quote from: haggis95 on August 15, 2016, 06:38:05 AM
I'm an admin over there so if anyone needs to get back on and is having trouble just PM me and I'll let you in the back door.

:^_^ :augie :augie :bad
2006 Tiger 955i

Chris Canning

All the answers are on here :icon_lol:

nickjtc

Quote from: Chris Canning on August 27, 2016, 01:59:47 PM
All the answers are on here :icon_lol:

And we are SO much more friendly  :icon_lol:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"