News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2002 Triumph Tiger FS

Started by wameith, June 13, 2005, 01:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wameith

2002 Triumph Tiger $6,500 -

Black and silver Tiger, 9,880 miles, with Triumph factory accessories including top box, center stand, tinted high screen, service manual, and owner's manual. Recent rear Metzeler Tourance (less than 500 miles).

I have the original purchase receipts and all the service and parts receipts since new. This is a wonderful, all original example in near showroom condition. Since founding a company, I have had very little time to ride, and I am not doing the Tiger justice by keeping it parked in my garage. I am located in El Dorado Hills, CA (about 30 minutes east of Sacramento).

I have attached a photo here. Additional photos are available in a PDF document ready for email (~ 1MB size).

Thanks for taking a look,

Wade