News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

finally back on

Started by Spud Murphy, August 11, 2016, 04:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud Murphy

finally back on the forum, not that I would of been missed  :mut my old computer decided to eat itself and took all my pass words ect and I have now had to reregister and it seem like ages before I could get it all sorted which I think is down to my email  :BangHead

So if the mods want to sort my accounts out fine by me

Just got back from Iceland after 10 days riding on my little Dr350 really nice place to ride, very friendly locals  :occasion14

cheers Spud  :thumbsup
WTF am I doing ?

mat-tiger1

Welcome back Spud!  :ww
Of course you've been missed :thumbsup,
Now you can get that ride report done and post some pics of your adventures! :wheel
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Sin_Tiger

You'd be surprised  :love10 anyway, most of us have been there to one degree or another. I'm leaving this one to the more experienced, or braver  :augie

Sounds like an interesting experience, looking forward to it. Are you going to be able to join us on the record attempt?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud Murphy

record attempt ?  when and where ?

the Girly is ill at the moment the charging system is playing up for the second time  :BangHead

cheers Spud  :thumbsup
WTF am I doing ?

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint