News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Rear tourance, near free to good home..

Started by Sasquatch, June 14, 2005, 03:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch

I have a near new rear Tourance off of my Tiger.  Less than 200 miles on it.  $30 includes shipping to the continental US.

The fine print.  This is only a good deal for someone who still is using tubes.  I recieved a puncture the first day I had the tire mounted.  No type of patch 100% sealed the leak and would bleed down over about a week.  It is patched from the inside using a patch with plug attached.  So it is both plugged and patched.

I would have no issues running it on my Tiger but it has a very small air leak at the patch (re-did the patch twice) and I am tubeless.

The first person to send me a private email at jobesfzr(at)yahoo.com gets it.  Remove the (at) and insert @.  I am cross posting this on the Yahoo tiger group as well.

Sasquatch

Sold, in less than 20 minutes...

Thanks guys.