News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The 23rd Carole Nash Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show - Oct 15th & 16th 2016

Started by mat-tiger1, August 21, 2016, 10:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

Hi Gents  :wave The 23rd Carole Nash Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show is being held this year at the Staffordshire county show ground if anyone is interested in coming along? :^_^

http://www.classicbikeshows.com/event/carole-nash-classic-motorcycle-mechanics-show/

A good line up of attractions as usual but this time there are four guest stars from the iconic 1970's film "On any Sunday" (If any of you are old enough to remember that?  :augie)
I'll be there on the Sunday mooching around & searching for parts for my old Yamaha, so if you'd like to meet up just give me a shout!  :icon_biggrin:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Chris Canning

As someone who will there setting up on Friday and has done for many years saturday is buying Sunday is for looking.

Chris Canning

If by any chance any of you guys go you we are on the corner for helmet storage looking at the weather it's Saturday or no day :icon_biggrin: looks like a nice wet packing up Sunday afternoon :icon_sad:

mat-tiger1

I'll be there on Sunday Chris,  :thumbsup A friend of mine is there helping set up & man the Acorns classic scramble club stand upstairs!  :icon_cool:
Hope to meet up with you, getting wet unfortunately seems to be par for the course at this venue!  :icon_rolleyes:
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Sin_Tiger

Wish I could make it but some poor planning on my part means I have a clash. Have  :wings guys.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

Just staggered in the door cold starts to get into your bones after 6/7 hours :icon_sad: but still a good social day between setting up and riding around on scooter,as one walks through the gate second turning on the left on the corner with Ducati S4R assuming it hasn't been sold. :icon_rolleyes:

Chris Canning

Survived yet another show just glad to pack up and get out of dodge!!  :icon_eek:

Timbox2

2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

Was going to go on the Saturday but wimped out. It's three hours each way from here and it was raining Sat morning.

I saw some pics showing the Len Manchester 500cc Yam triple won best original in the show.  It was raced this season by a friend called Ant Hart and prepped by his dad Ron. Keith Huwen won a British championship on it in the 70s. It's an effing missile...
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Timbox2

Very professional photo page, nice one,  thanks Ivor, maybe make next years early one.
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Wished I had more time particularly to look at the flat trackers,I helped put the BSA in on Friday with a couple of others but some really good photos.

Agonised over a YDS7 on Friday and thought Jeeze where the hell was I going to put it 😀

Bixxer Bob

DS7??  Now you're talking  :wheel  Baby sister to my YR5  :bad  IT's never on SORN (because it's road tax free) so you can take it for a spin if you're ever over here.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

I wonder how much that CB750 was for sale for??? It doesn't look like a 'sand cast'. They can go for silly money over here.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"