News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Givi boxes for sale

Started by Bixxer Bob, September 17, 2016, 08:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Hi guys, I have three Givi boxes for sale; two 40 litre boxes that can be used as side or top boxes, and a Maxia top box which I think is 55 litres. It can hold two helmets anyways...  :icon_smile:

They are all of the Monokey variety but all have seperate keys; two each.  They are all well used in that the two side boxes have scuffs, one quite deeply, and the Maxia has some score marks and a bit of trim missing.  It also has two 6mm holes in the front of the top where it had a backrest but I had to remove that.  A couple of rubber grommets would fix that though.  that aside, they are all still waterproof.

They'd make good workaday boxes for travelling or commuting as you wouldn't be worrying about scratching them (some more).

Each box retails at over £100 so I think £110 is a fair price for all three, or £40 each.  Preference will be given to anyone wanting all three.  Shipping would be expensive so if you fancy a trip to Norfolk to collect I'll throw in an all day breakfast for the lucky buyer.

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

By the way, they're not really that shiney, I'd just washed them!!!!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

Ok,  off to Gumtree we go.....  :icon_lol:

thebiglad

I wish I was closer to you Bob and I would have had them in an instant at that price - can't remember now did it include the rack/mounting brackets?

Dave
2006 Tiger 955i

Bixxer Bob

Sadly not Dave,  it's just the boxes.

thebiglad

OK mate well the very best of luck with your sale.

Cheers
Dave
2006 Tiger 955i