News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Posting pics

Started by Geoff W, September 21, 2016, 04:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff W

Can some kind soul please give an idiot guide to posting pictures on to here. I have come pictures from a trip I did recently to Eastern Europe. They are in Drop box and also on Google pictures. Please remember that what may seem obvious to someone who does this frequently will almost certainly not be obvious to me. I am a bit slow at this sort of thing.
Thanks.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

Not sure if those will allow linking, haven't used either of those. Go to the picture and look for a link option, if you can't find one copy the full Web address from the top address bar and then paste it into the text between the two "address here"
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Timbox2

You can do it with Google photos, though its not as straightforward as say Photobucket, here is a how to:  http://dprkphoto.co.uk/blog/2015/05/30/how-to-embed-pictures-from-your-google-photos-on-your-website-or-blog/

Just to show it can be done, below is a photo from my Google Photos

2016 Tiger Sport

Mustang

or .......................
at the bottom where it says attachments in the reply window you can add photos
just have to be resized (file size) cuz the server cant handle large files

JoeDirt

Just hit "REPLY" on a posting... click the attachments tab (highlighted) and add a picture file from your computer.