News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Looking for 1998 Steamer Triumph service manual

Started by tech141, October 24, 2016, 12:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tech141

Good Evening Folks!

I am in search of a Triumph Service Manual for a 1998 Steamer.  I already have the Chiltons/Haynes version, but they are lacking.  So, my quest for an actual service manual is in full affect.

Bike Bandit had one listed on their site, but 2 months after I ordered it, they finally let me know that they can't get one :icon_scratch:

So, if anybody has one for sale, or knows a source, please let me know.

Thanks!

Mike
It's SUPPOSED to be dirty - It's a Tiger.

Mustang

Ive got a pdf of the t300 manual that has both versions of steamers in it .
(keihins vs mikunis, showa vs kayaba)

pm me your address and I'll mail you a cd
the files too big to e mail or attach here . 19.5 meg

Timbox2

Aha, Ive PM'd the Techie, as I have also got the PDF but didnt know whether it was ok advertising this on the forum. Mines also on Microsoft One Drive so anybody can download if I give em the link.
2016 Tiger Sport

Mustang

my feelings on this are :

if Triumph cant be bothered to sell the manual anymore than by all means post up the link to the outdated manuals that Mr Bloor doesnt think we need anymore .

FUCK TRIUMPH  :__

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Quote from: Mustang on October 25, 2016, 12:30:04 PM
my feelings on this are :

if Triumph cant be bothered to sell the manual anymore than by all means post up the link to the outdated manuals that Mr Bloor doesnt think we need anymore .

FUCK TRIUMPH  :__
I was b*llocked once due to copyright infringement  :icon_scratch:

Mustang

Quote from: JayDub on October 25, 2016, 05:25:06 PM
I was b*llocked once due to copyright infringement  :icon_scratch:
that w as s then
This is now
Quit your bitchin '
Lol

Timbox2

As I was once told, "Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, TODAY is a gift, thats why its called the PRESENT" :rfl
2016 Tiger Sport

JayDub

Quote from: Mustang on October 25, 2016, 05:36:27 PM
that w as s then
This is now
Quit your bitchin '
Lol
:ImaPoser Mustang reasoning - can't argue with that  :pottytrain2  :icon_biggrin:

tech141

Thanks for the link Tim.  The manual has found at least one more home.

I truly appreciate the help.

Mike
It's SUPPOSED to be dirty - It's a Tiger.