News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Awful behaviour!

Started by JayDub, November 01, 2016, 08:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/live-birmingham-solihull-bikers-attack-12107806 - Is this the latest social media trend I wonder?
It also happened in London, not good for our image guys.  Better watch out on our next meet  :icon_eek:

Were you there Chris C?  :icon_wink:

London_Phil

Those little shits aren't Bikers, there idiots on (modern) scooters and quads.
I was watching some near London Bridge the other day, wheeling down the road.
Most of those bikes are small engined "L" plate bikes.
it makes me Very angry, and Very sad too

Timbox2

Yep, a scooter went past me yesterday in Newport on the back wheel, tosser.
2016 Tiger Sport

nickjtc

Alas it is the minority who give the rest of us a bad name. Same happens here.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

JayDub

Sadly, most of the general public don't see a difference between little shits and 'serious' bikers.

nickjtc

Quote from: JayDub on November 01, 2016, 11:34:05 PM
Sadly, most of the general public don't see a difference between little shits and 'serious' bikers.

You're right. All they hear is the obnoxiously loud exhaust pipes on the cruisers and assume that we must be all the same.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Chris Canning

It's been coming for quite a while with the increasing number of feral bikers around here,I do see these scumbags at close quarters when having bikes repaired and of a Sunday not uncommon to see groups of 20+ and they couldn stump up a number plate between the lot of the them and their tactic is safety in numbers.

The problem being is catching them,if their not on a 450 moto crosser the bike of choice is an R6 with a quick shifter you'd be hard pressed to keep up with them on another bike because sadly the majority have a talent for riding one as well.

Sin_Tiger

That and they know the police are unlikely to get authorisation to give chase  :icon_evil:

Sadly I see an increase here too, does make you wonder how many of them are nicked? You can be sure most of them will not be road legal and not roadworthy practically goes without saying.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Interestingly, The police were using stingers on London bridge,  - I thought they weren't allowed to use those on two wheelers :icon_scratch:
Apparently a lot of the bikes were nicked that day.